The motifs on the upper of shoes made with non plain fabrics, for example African wax print, may vary from the final product because the exact design patterns do not repeat on all parts of the fabric.
The colour of the wood in the photograph may vary from the final product you receive due to one or more of the following reasons:
- Wood from trees grown in different areas display different colour tones even though they are from the same species.
- Wood is a natural product and no two pieces are the same.
- The wood used to make the products from which the photographs were taken may vary from the wood used to make the products you will receive. There may be twigs/knots and grains may vary in colour.
- The colour setting and resolution of individual monitors is variable and limited in accuracy.
- Photographs viewed at website resolutions may be limited in colour accuracy.